Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New year everyone! Last night Ben and I watched the extended version of The Fellowship of the Ring, then at midnight ran outside banging pots and pans. Did any one else stay up? By the way look back at all the posts so far and pick your favorite. Later there will be a vote for the best one. Another thing, when you comment please leave your names or initials so that we know who you are, and also always only comment on the top post.
I hope everyone has a great 2007!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! My favorite post is either "The big jump" or "Merry Christmas".
-A

Anonymous said...

I think my favorite one is either Merry Christmas or almost Christmas. b

Anonymous said...

Ok.Ive decided.My favorite one is merry christmas.

Anonymous said...

mine is Almost Christmas